Originally Posted by goalie
Dude, you said you could drive a golf ball 300+ yards easily, then backed off a bet to back up your assertion.
You said guys driving deer were "tiring them out" and said a two man post and drive wasn't fair chase.
You said I endangered my family by transporting a deer in my minivan because of ticks.
Basically, you are a window licking retard.

We never had a bet. Quote the post and provide the link to where "I" agreed to a bet.

You're nothing but a mentally deranged cyber stalker repeating your same lies to entertain your brother commies, as they lick your feet for posting your lies.

I'll wait for you to provide the proof a bet was finalized.

You won't because you can't, because you're a mentally deranged cyber stalker who is so pathetically dumb, you just stated a person has zero right to defend them self from physical assault when one hit placed correctly can kill a person.

That's the thinking of a full-blown commie who will fight to remove your God given Constitutional Rights.

You're an enemy to this country, and you just fully admitted it.

Leave. Go to China where your type belong.

Freaking dumbazz commie liberal brainwashed government worker is what you are, and let's not forget how proud you were when you flashed your credentials on here showing you can give the covid-19 shots that are killing people, and when I called you to the carpet on that, you claimed, "Oh, I don't give them, but I oversee the nurses who do".

You oversee the extermination of innocent, THE MURDERING, so you're not responsible for THE MURDERING OF INNOCENT aye?

I was just doing my job..........

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 11/30/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)