Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Drive to Aspermont. Stop at DQ. Have your last meal.
Then drive to the Double MountaiIn Fork of the Brazos River Bridge.
PM me from there.
I can see it from my front porch. You’ll be in perfect Range.
It’ll be a chip shot, as you “Eggspurt” golfers like to say.
Like I said. Anytime Scooter.

Proof CHLINSTRUCTOR is a HYPOCRITE.

All closet commies are hypocrites.

Chlinstructor threatened to MURDER me in this post above in this thread with me being OFF of his property at a distance.

Chlinstructor says Carruth “provoked” Read by bringing a gun to an argument, and escalating the situation while “ON” his property.

Sure is funny how CHLINSTRUCTOR stating he would MURDER me while on a bridge, and OFF his property is the same action he “CLAIMS” Carruth should not have taken.

Just more proof to prove this MENTALLY DERANGED CYBER STALKER is, well, A MENTALLY DERANGED HYPOCRITE supporting the communist position of you have no RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.

Don’t believe this guy isn’t a MENTALLY DERANGED CYBER STALKER?

Going to other threads lying about me IS the definition of a cyber stalker, especially when I haven’t even commented in that thread:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...scussion-about-self-defense#Post16682919

And it sure is fun proving these mentally deranged closet commies, are, closet gun grabbers, while they shill on this site as conservative patriots.

Just the facts.

Oh, and he still can’t find that law that proves BEARING ARMS meets the element for “Provoking” in Texas.

One whole day has passed where he could post the law, and the 61 year old man instead spent his day cyber stalking me instead with his lies to overshadow the fact he is clueless, and can NOT even back his stance with the law he claims applies.

Show us THE LAW……….windbag….

You have gone "manic" again.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.