Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I think there’s a difference between simple trespass and breaking an entering/theft.

There damn sure is and Texas law is clear that one may use deadly force to protect highly defensible property. Trespass is generally a misdemeanor but burglary is a felony. I really don’t see how trespassing is applicable here since the baby daddy was lawfully there to pick up his children at the time and place dictated by the court. Judge Slutty Bitch was in violation of the court order and custody agreement because she ignored the order when she denied baby daddy the opportunity to pick his children up. She should be held in contempt at a minimum and in a perfect world as an accessory to murder/manslaughter. It’s not uncommon for vindictive bitches to do exactly what she did but since she was a judge she knew exactly what she was doing….ignoring the court order to escalate the custody battle. I hope her and little man get some time in the penitentiary but I fear only little man will get what he deserves while judge Slutty Bitch continues to “serve up justice”…..she should be disbarred for her part in the murder.

The shooter in this case was in NO immediate danger of death or great bodily harm based upon the 8-12+ foot distance between little man and the baby daddy. I believe that once the grand jury reviews the evidence they’ll vote for indictment and little man will get a manslaughter charge at a minimum.

Either way this case is unfortunate and it does NOTHING to further the 2A. It weakens our God-given right to self defense and paints an unflattering picture of gun owners in general.

Cristina Read the mother, is not the judge.

The judge is the shooters now ex.

Hard to figure why so many players were there at that time. 😉

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender