Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Springcove
Nothing like a little campfire stalking there Elklayer… Obviously Chlinstrutor is living rent free in your empty head.
Be a good boy and go take your Ridellan.

This is what commie's using "False Negatives" looks like for you people to recognize.

First, they make an outright bold lie, and then they add another insult in their attempt to humiliate you to prove they are educated intellectuals with superior knowledge.

Well, time to show you people what a BLITHERING IDIOT this commie is.

EXHIBIT A: I was looking through the classifieds a few weeks back, and opened the add for the Ruger pistols. Reading the comments, I noticed chlinstructor communicate to the WHOLE WORLD he was a BROKE DIC and I put that in my memory bank that chlinstructor is a BROKE DIC.

Pulling up memory recall to use as evidence at a later date is not the definition of a stalker, which proves you're a BLITHERING IDIOT.

EXHIBIT B: When suggesting someone should follow your advice when advising they take a medicine, never misspell the spelling of the medicine with "multiple" wrong letters, unless you want people to see you for the BLITHERING IDIOT you are.

Defense rests.......

That’s it? That’s all you got? Pretty boring there shortbus. It must be the Ridellan…

Try harder tomorrow. Now be a good boy and go night night.