Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
wonder if the warning shot is a problem? watching the video again the dead guy doesn't attempt to grab the gun until after the warning shot was fired. notice the change in tone and bravery once the gun is in hand.

this guy tries to make the point that the threat for deadly harm wasnt' there at the moment the fatal shots were fired. I don't know if I agree.

I thought the same thing. You always hear that warning shots are bad news. If your life’s in danger shoot to stop the threat. A prosecutor could arguably make the case that he didn’t reach for the gun until shots were fired or gun brandished at a place that he had legal right to pick up his child. And the father felt threatened at that point.

Take aways being

Don’t fire warning shots

Don’t bring out guns unless absolutely called for

Don’t try to take a gun from someone

Don’t let ego or a bitch override good judgment

Don’t play games with play silly custody over custody/visitation (she’ll have the least direct ramifications but is going to have a screwed up kid one way or another).

You would have thought a shot between the feet would have cooled the dead guys jets. If it had ended there I think a reckless endangerment charge would fit.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]