Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
So a bunch of western bond holders aren’t going to be paid because their own government has prohibited the Russians from paying them ? Meanwhile the Russians are winning everywhere. There’s still hamburgers being sold at the formerly western owned McDonalds and every other western business has been screwed out of their investments by their own .gov. Poor Russians are still buying their Gucci purses made in the same 3rd world chihole factory as the ones sold in the west. Only difference is western.gov made sure that western Gucci didn’t get paid. Meanwhile the west has lost the financial confidence of the rest of the world. The western banking system has received a crippling blow that undermine the power of the west going forward. It’s not taking long to replace the dollar as the world reserve currency. Within a year it will just be the largest of several reserve currencies. As the Russian and Chinese banking systems build out the western influence will wane around the world. The US and European debt will become unsustainable and the whole world will recognize the bankruptcy. The US empire has lost WWIII before it had even really gotten started. Only question is will the American Empire nuke the world as it falls and end civilization in spite ?

Gazprombank is open and doing business. That’s where Russia is converting Euros and USD$ into Rubles.

That money can flow both ways.

For the rest of your post, I disagree.

How can you disagree? He stated absolute truths, the enemy is in Washington D.C. and Brussels.

Easy to disagree.

Some folks here will die totally unfulfilled if America’s fall into the abyss doesn’t happen in their lifetime so they can say, “I told ya so, I warned ya”.