You should go over and fight the Russians big guy lol

Originally Posted by Slavek
American politicians need to send more equipment. Not sure if true, but I heard that if current President of Ukraine did what Trump wanted Biden would not be American President. The current leadership in Kiev is willing defend your interests to the last Ukrainian. If needed the Poles will be next.
People on here are powerless all you can do is 🛐 for miracle ie Ukrainian victory.
If Russia with backing of China, India, Brazil,......win, develop their own swift system your role as world leader is gone. Please 🙏 for Russian defeat ie your own victory.

Why is stealing tens of billions i
Originally Posted by Slavek
American politicians need to send more equipment. Not sure if true, but I heard that if current President of Ukraine did what Trump wanted Biden would not be American President. The current leadership in Kiev is willing defend your interests to the last Ukrainian. If needed the Poles will be next.
People on here are powerless all you can do is 🛐 for miracle ie Ukrainian victory.
If Russia with backing of China, India, Brazil,......win, develop their own swift system your role as world leader is gone. Please 🙏 for Russian defeat ie your own victory.