Biden and his neocon advisors are going to fund Ukraine until the last Ukranian falls.

The U.S.A. has Mexicans flowing across its borders. Poland and Belarus are catching the Ukrainians who don't want to participate in the neocon's "suicide of Ukraine".

Ain't nothing Bolsheviks like better than to stir up a killing war between Caucasians.

They'll get a lot of American Caucasians killed off if they can manage to convince them that Russia is a threat.

So far, it seems like leftist Caucasian Americans are the majority of the "let's go to war with Russia" crowd. Some dumbschitts on the right are calling for it too. But mostly, it's the leftists who can't decipher the Bolsheviks agenda.

If a bunch of leftist Biden buddies jump up and choose to follow the Bolsheviks into war against Russia, I'll feel as bad for them as I can. But mostly, I see it as Darwinism at work again.

Commies gonna Commie,..and if the American leftists allow the Bolsheviks to get them all Commied up,...well,..they're just too stupid to live, is the way I see it.

It disturbs me a bit to see people on the right buying into the Bolshevik bullshit. But it is what it is. You can dress 'em up, but you can't make 'em think.