Originally Posted by Willto
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by efw
Frack off and die. Just because I don't gargle daily on Putin's dick wad like you do does not make me a liberal. Now run along and hold the piss bucket for your Russian masters you traitorous piece of chit.
How is opposing sending money to a corrupt, money-laundering [bleep], and hoping Russia puts an end to that, bring a traitor?

Because the screen people told him it was, and they’re the ones who tell him what he can and can’t think. He admitted that up above.

Run along now. Probably time for you to spread your ass cheeks and get another Russian propaganda suppository jammed up your ass. Gotta get that daily dose so you and a few other Putin bottom bitches can think you are in the only ones "IN THE KNOW". LOL!
Nice answer. Is it better to assume you're completely ignorant of the situation in Ukraine or the definition of "traitor"?

If you believe Putin invaded Ukraine out of a concern about Nazis then don't speak to me about being ignorant of the situation.
Still not able to explain how a war between two foreign countries leads to being a traitor to my country.

Constantly spewing Russian propaganda. I hope for your sake Putin doesn't release a statement telling you to kill your family. Man, that would be a tough spot for you.
Now we're making some progress, in spite of you introducing a bunch of facts from your own revered imagination.

Now, is it more traitorous to spew Russian propaganda than ukrainian propaganda? Is it patriotic to send us tax dollars to Ukraine? Even if you know that money is supporting a corrupt govt?

Is it traitorous to hope that Russia destroys that money laundering scheme?