You must consider the US is "doing the right thing" in order to support your argument. Once again, when will Putin declare our meddling an act of war? Do you think that is a valid concern? At what cost do we say enough? Our so called allies are in no way helping us fight the good fight to the extent we are. I feel sorry for the people of Ukraine, but Zelensky's actions prior to the war, do bare some fault. He claims he wants democracy, but his actions continue to say otherwise. He is acting as a dictator right now.

I will admit I am not versed as many here on this, but I consider myself an astute observer of the obvious, and obviously, we will not get any return on our investments there.

Nations have been conquering other nations since the dawn of time, including the US. Do we need to be the world police while our country rots from the inside out?

Ukraine is dirty. Russia is dirty. At some point, those two have to come together and solve this. The options on the table prior to the conflict may not have been optimal for Ukraine, but I would venture the options 4 months from now will be considerably worse.

Clyde

Last edited by BLG; 07/14/22.

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.