Originally Posted by Bristoe
Boiled down to the elements,..the entire world has the same enemy as the U.S.A.

I big part of the world knows it.

The U.S.A. doesn't.

I can understand why some older Americans have a knee-jerk reaction to anything Russia does. Us older Americans grew up in an era where a knee-jerk reaction to anything Russia did was reasonable.

That was a long time ago and the collapse of the Soviet Union radically changed both the nature and the course of Russia.

I wonder about the agenda of those who understand the difference between 21st century Russia and the mid 20th century Soviet Union, yet still push for people to have a knee-jerk reaction to anything done by Russia.

Two groups in America are railing against Russia's squabble with the globalists,...the ignorant,..and the schitt disturbers. With very few exceptions, both categories are leftists. But the schitt disturber element pretends to be on the right.

I too wonder about the agenda of those who think that Russia is a benign state and so heavily praise their KGB Dictator for life murderer leader as if he was the second coming.

These people are composed of basically 2 distinct elements, those being the ignorant and the scchitt disturbers.