Americans and Euro tards dont understand how much patience Russia has in its long game.

Like the great global homo UKO NAZI fans and genius economists said Russia is just a small cheap gas station

Harvard economist and former Obama advisor says Russia is 'basically a big gas station' and is otherwise 'incredibly unimportant' in the global economy

Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by ribka
wait until the US and NATO pivot to Taiwan and China. 2 major wars going on at once. That will help the world economies.

I seriously doubt if NATO will be much of a factor. The NATO countries are learning that there's nothing to gain and much to loose by being associated with todays American alliance.

Basically, the U.S. government will be a non player in the world events of the 21st century. It will try to initiate conflicts. But nobody will take the bait. The big players are just biding their time while America fades into insignificance.
I don’t think the USA is going to be a non player but our hegemony is already crumbling. I’m reading that Italy leaving the EU after their election is all but certain. I expect the EU to really unravel in the next few years and the countries to distance themselves from the USA. Russia is waiting on winter to destabilize Europe. Cold and hungry people look for new leadership and Europe is going to be cold and hungry this winter. As the gas and electricity run out European industry will be shuttered. Cold , hungry , unemployed , and no prospect of things improving is a recipe for revolution. Western Europe has swallowed a suicide pill going along with sanctions. I’m sure Russia also has some sabotage plans for Europe as winter sets in. A pipeline explosion here and a train derailment there and what might have been tough but manageable is now a disaster.