Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Slavek
American politicians need to send more equipment. Not sure if true, but I heard that if current President of Ukraine did what Trump wanted Biden would not be American President. The current leadership in Kiev is willing defend your interests to the last Ukrainian. If needed the Poles will be next.
People on here are powerless all you can do is 🛐 for miracle ie Ukrainian victory.
If Russia with backing of China, India, Brazil,......win, develop their own swift system your role as world leader is gone. Please 🙏 for Russian defeat ie your own victory.

Your last sentence says it all, Slavek.

Americans here pulling for and favoring a KGB Dictator for life and murderer as being their personal savior to rescue them from the NWO is pitifully comical in the stupidity of the notion.

As previously said; Howler Monkeys, low bred and low IQ. Proved right here daily over and over.

Every sentence you liars say, says it all. They all say you liars are liars.

The only thing good about you pukes allowed to run wild on earth is that believers will be free of you pukes when our time on earth is over. That's why HE tells us about Heaven. We have something great to look forward to.

It is written, "A liar shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven."

Hey Houstless, sounds like having regular folks pay for your kids college is a vote buying scheme to me. Can you connect the dots?

I think that is what HE refers to as stealing. Hell, can you connect the dots.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin