Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Willto
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by jaguartx
JB, do you believe JB really won the election without fraud?
Nope.

It happened on many levels from MSM collusion to Zuckerbucks to ballot harvesting to illegal state level changes for voting to possible electronic manipulation.

I also suspect that Sid Powell and crew were Rick Rolled in an OP to discredit any questions about the election by high lighting easily disproven theories of fraud (The Kraken).

I don't believe Biden got any where near 81 Million votes in a legal manner.
Originally Posted by ribka
your hero is right. a 20 year war with Russia is necessary for democracy to flourish in th US

Classic example of the 24hr retard crowd.

I litterally said Biden used fraud to win the election and some smooth brained rando internet idiot now thinks Biden is my hero.

Could not make up this silly schitt. crazy

Yeah it is just baffling to me how we got to this point in time where if you can see Putin for the evil piece of Chit that he has ALWAYS been then that somehow equates to loving Biden. Where the frack does that come from? Are these a-holes here frigging Russian bot accounts trying to brow beat people into silence who dare to say anything about their glorious leader.

There is nothing about my dislike of Biden and democrats that has caused me to become enamored of that ex KGB piece of rat chit. Shocking to see so many on the fire lining up to blow the bastage every chance they get.

Those here that do are called Putinistas for a good reason.

As mentioned earlier and several times we should all be somewhat thankful for Putin’s most recent actions causing the rest of the free world to actually open their eyes and see things for what they are with him and respond to the threat accordingly which is happening worldwide. The responses now being put into effect are now both militarily and economically.

NATO allies and the Pacific Rim Nations arming up ain’t a bad thing.

The man is ruthless and the world sees him for what he is.

JeffO approves and agrees with you girls.

MAGA