Putin always manages to trigger the neo nazi child groomers like you and Houston. lol

Originally Posted by Willto
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Willto
Originally Posted by Fubarski
An attempted counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Kherson failed with heavy losses for Ukraine

Kirill Stremousov, deputy head of the administration, announced the collapse of the attempted counterattack on the Kherson region.

“The other day, the Ukrainian Nazis made another failed attempt to attack the Kherson region. Their attempt to attack failed. Firstly, the Kherson region is a steppe, and any movement of the Ukrainian army ends in unsuccessful attacks. Secondly, all their attempts only lead to heavy losses in the ranks of the Ukrainian army. The Zelensky regime is just mindlessly throwing people to certain death,” he said.

Yeah, about this. Can't find a single legit source of news that is reporting this. In fact I can't find ANY source reporting this. Is this a story obtained from www.2footupmyownass.com LOL!

Not a concern.

The post isn't for your edification, cause you're a liberal moron.

In other news:

The Ukrainian government has published a list of politicians, academics, and activists who it claims promote "Russian propaganda". Absurdly, it includes high American officials - even a sitting US senator - and a Pulitzer Price winning journalist.

A Kiev government-linked agency called the Ukrainian Center for Countering Disinformation released the list earlier this month, identifying figures such as Republican Senator Rand Paul, former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), military analyst Edward Luttwak, University of Chicago professor and international relations theorist John Mearsheimer, and award-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald, formerly of The Intercept, among many others...

Frack off and die. Just because I don't gargle daily on Putin's dick wad like you do does not make me a liberal. Now run along and hold the piss bucket for your Russian masters you traitorous piece of chit.