Ol toot is a pooosey and a draft dodger Like Biden, Graham, Blumenthal, Clinton, Cheney , Zelenskiy. All cowards who want others to die to make a buck

Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Hastings
Reckon maybe if the western powers of the USA and the rest of NATO had not been so hell bent on evincing a threatening posture toward Russia and instead engaged them in establishing Ukraine as an unaligned buffer state things might have worked out a bit different? Put yourself in Russia's place. They have a huge hostile alliance to their west that is constantly gouging them with the misdoings of Ukraine. Russia and the west could have in cooperation convinced Ukraine to be peaceful, go on about their farming and energy production, quit killing ethnic Russians within their borders, and profit by being a go-between or conduit for trade between Russia and the rest of Europe.

But no, we have to start a conflict with a historically very determined country (nuclear armed) that would probably never have bothered us. As a matter of fact several years ago President Putin wrote an open letter to the west begging us to get on board containing the Moslem menace.

I guess world peace isn't worth bringing the nasty country of Ukraine under control. Maybe war is the aim? Certainly seems as if it is.

Some similarities here to what Chamberlain said about Hitler back in the day. “Peace in our time “.

I agree that’s a whole nuther subject, though.

Go join their foreign legion, step right up. Just don’t pound on the keyboard, get active. I believe you could do more good over there than here.