Originally Posted by Steven_CO
Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Really? You see no difference between a religion telling you the world is 6000 years old and evolutionary theory?

Both are demonstrably faith-based.

Demonstrably? Please so demonstrate how evolutionary biology is faith based?

I'm still waiting on someone to show me the math how genetics + genetic variation cannot equal evolution. Seems to be no takers.

Not sure what version of evolution you believe in for sure. But, belief that a scale became a feather doesn't that require a measure of faith? Perhaps not to you. But to me it does.

As to your math problem....
Since mathematical values of some sort need to be assigned to those words, breaking it down to it's most rudimentary level will be to utilize the values of the letters.

Equating those letters with the corresponding numbers based on the alphabet, IBIOTTCO that:

genetics.......=80
genetic........=61
variation......=109
Sum............=250

evolution......=132

Therefore genetics + genetic variation > evolution
Thus proving intelligent design. smile

Now, that is a HOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh, though I hesitate to do so at your expense. It does, however, prove you don't understand the notion of proof.

BTW, I don't believe in evolution, I understand it and accept that it has to happen because it cannot be otherwise. The simple pair of facts that I listed and which even you have to accept, make it impossible that evolution cannot happen w/o devine intervention. I'm looking for how you prove that this has happened.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.