Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

How silly. Can u say epi-gen-etics? Won't be found studying the human genome, not the first three, Huntington's I don't know much about.

If not the human genome, where else would you suggest looking?

Doubt you have the slightest clue about epigentics beyond knowing the name. Tell us, in your own words (C&P=no credit), what you know about methylation, acetyalation and histone binding. What role, if any, do they play in epigenetics?

If you could answer any of the above, you would know that your post, like every post you make, is simple-minded nonsense.

Must not have been too nonsensical because I knew full well epigenetic processes were responsible for the first three diseases and your ignorant azz didn't.

Just to put a finer point on how absolutely bitch slapped you are. The cited diseases all have well documented genetic determinants that account for some but not all cases. Epigenetics has been invoked to account of the rest.

The hilarity is that you don't know that Epigenetics still involves the genome.

What anyone can see is that what you don't know grows with every post you make.

To get back to the thread, I gotta admit that the fact that you live and perhaps have progeny makes me seriously question if Darwin was right.

It ain't gonna work cum breath, of course I understand epigentics AFFECTS the genome, after-the fact, after the process has altered protein synthesis. My post didn't require any googlin' like yours, note the times. You are still FOS, shoulda' googled longer.