Originally Posted by Ringman

Did you know there are birds that have some of the same features as your "misssing link" like claws on the wings. Just because it had teeth tells us nothing. Some mammals have teeth and some don't. Some fish have teeth and some don't. Some retiles have teeth and some don't. Some amfibians have teeth and some don't. I guess if we include the Vanician Fly Trap even some plants have teeth.

What do we learn from this? Some don't learn anything but others learn some fauna have teeth and some don't.

Let's follow that line. Did you know that some religions have books that dont state the same things as the books of other religions? Several different books state that they are correct. A contradition.

What do we learn from this? some learn nothing. Others learn that various religions have really old books that state various things.

That aside, its not a feature but a collection of features that leads to a theory that one thing MAY be a link between a prior and a newer species or form.

Arch may or may not be a "link". I dont claim to be an expert. That a mouse (or cat, or ear, or octopus) has teeth isnt germane to the observation or argument that an archaeopteryx does.

* edit. Huh. check out my post count. Creepin me out a little. *

Last edited by Crockettnj; 03/14/12.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.