Originally Posted by eyeball
So after a long time the ameba got legs to live on land and the only ones wat survived grew hair an bigger legs (this is after they got tired of being sharks an cats except for them that liked it). So they were what we called apes for a long time like hundreds of thousands of years and all had like the same DNA for all that time till one got kicked in the nuts and it messed up the DNA in a squiggly. Then it got another preggie and you know it- the little cripple sucker beat all the old style DNA and got the job done first. Then the baby ape had a three part brain that could even contemplate and plan and it was a male so it raped a bunch and made more with that very same crippled DNA that replicated it self by millions.Then those wanted cars and whiskey so here we are. Now we can think and plan and we can do stuff other animals can't even contemplate but even though we are different we still proclaim we are nothing more than dumb animals and

Eyeball, that is damn funny. Where in heck did you find that---or did you write it yourself? If the latter, then you've got talent! laugh

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.