Originally Posted by Ringman
For those who have no idea what we are posting aobut I decided to look up his book on Amazon.com and get a tiny bit of information about his book. I bolded a couple points.

Dr. John Sanford, a retired Cornell Professor, shows in
Genetic Entropy and the Mystery of the Genome that the "Primary Axiom" is false. The Primary Axiom is the foundational evolutionary premise - that life is merely the result of mutations and natural selection. In addition to showing compelling theoretical evidence that whole genomes can not evolve upward, Dr. Sanford presents strong evidence that higher genomes must in fact degenerate over time. This book strongly refutes the Darwinian concept that man is just the result of a random and pointless natural process.

I am sure that you have read some of the critics of his book, yes? If you took the 10 minutes to even scimm Kimoras original paper you know that John Stanford, either didn't understand (very unlikely considering his background) or willfully misrepresented the core data he quoted. his whole arguement about the frequency of benficial mutations is wrong, and was proved wrong in the paper John began began by quoting.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge