As long as Ringman and TAK keep their "knowledge" of evolution to the black holes of the internet, home schooling, and their neighbors occupying the folding chairs in their garages' on Tuesday night...

The fun thing for me to remembers is that I used to be an evolutionist. In fact the reason I was an evolutionist is because I didn't beleive God existed so logically I evolved. But one day while reading an article by an evolutionist I was dismayed that he contridicted another evolutionist I believed. The problem was the guy writing the article had scientific facts on his side. I did some checking and discovered more errors. I was devistated and consulted a schrink.

From this I concluded there must be Infinite Intelegent Energy. This because to me we live in what appears to be an infinite universe. As time went on, like so many of the Ph.D and Master's degree scientists I have read, I began to see lots and lots of problems with the theory.

An example is the idea that the bacteria are evolving into something else. They are not. They are loosing information from their DNA. That is the opposite direction from dirt to doctors of divinity. Years ago some human bodies were discovered in the permafrost of North America. They had been buried in the mid 1800's. They were in almost perfect condition. An autopsy was performed. Guess what! Some of the resistant strains were already there!

If one wants to limit evolution to change, I can go for that. It is science. Blithe wrote about it as a creationist years before Darwin did. It is called adaptation. If one wants to include nothing turning into something and something turning into man with a brain with so many connections they can't even be counted, that is the same as the princess kissing a frog and turning it into a man.

Let's consider the brain. A thousand miles by thousand miles equals a million square miles. Each square mile has 10,000 trees. Each tree has 100,000 leaves. This is less than the number of connections in a brain that suposedly came from pond scum by loosing information from its DNA. Sounds scientific to me. blush crazy smile grin laugh laugh laugh

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter