Originally Posted by Jeff_O
But, "ANY"religion has no business stifling the communication of "theories", in the public sector, in favor of that religion's myths, no business at all. THAT'S where I get riled up. Whether evolution is exactly correct, or just mostly correct... it's a heck of a lot more correct than religion's (any religion) Creation Myths.

I'm ok with that with my edits

You get incensed over a religion being foisted on you, yet are perfectly fine with your religion of secular humanistic religion of self-worship being rammed down our throats and all that being foisted on my kids under the guise of poor excuse for a public education system I pay to support. It's at that point that we speak up and then you and your folks have a fit manifesting the most hypocritical arguments in existence about Christians pushing their religion on you.

I suspect it's because the thought that there is a God just might rattle your inner being and the manifestation is seen in the form of vitriol toward anything that may upset the need for self-aggrandizement

Steve