Like I said you don't understand.With the optic's we use.YOU CAN SEE THE BULLET from the time it leave's the gun until it reaches the intended target.This is a fact...There is no esp.Another thing you fail to understand is.A deer shot at close range in the wood's or heavy cover will be out of sight within a few second's.We can see in most case's hundred's of yard's in either direction.So even if a deer does run 30 or 40 yard's or 200 yard's for that matter after being hit we can still see it.I alway's have at least two people watching the deer at ALL TIME'S.If a second shot is needed.The adjustment's are made and within 30 second's a nother bullet is on the way.At close range you very seldom get that second chance.You I feel are the kind of person who would have to see it first hand to understand how it is done.You are more than welcome to come to Lock Haven.And I will show you how it is done.I think you will feel a little different about it then.Any deer is a target.No matter if it's 50 yard's or 500.The only difference from what I do and what you do.Is I shoot a longer distance.THAT'S IT.