Stush, the one guy is fairly short, so if he paced it off it probably was 800 yrds (for him).[Linked Image] But this aint just one guy either. There are at least 2 claiming 800 yrd shots and a few others at 6 or 7 hundred. Just your average everyday bull sh**, you know? Fisherman aren't the only liars around. Anyway, these clowns pretty much ignore me, as they know I won't listen to a lie. What bothers me is there are some inexperienced guys who are dumb enough to buy this crap, and think any deer within 3 miles can be shot.
<br>
<br>These fellows here have put alot of time and money into these long shots, and while the hunting end of it doesn't float my boat, I'd love to see the shooting done. For the effort they put forth, I'm inclined to believe that they are effective at it, and that's all I'm concerned about, making the effort to take the game, not letting them go to feed the possums. Lord knows there are too many yo-yos doing that at all ranges, with all kinds of weaponry.
<br>
<br>Boyd, I'll ask around and see if I can come up with a place around here. I've got a friend who has a .338 Lapua who would just love to meet you. He has expressed an interest in this stuff already. As for me, I'd love to see you all shoot, but when it comes to hunting, I prefer to be on my own and in the woods.
<br>7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden