<br>quote- "add something useful to this thread instead of attacking me, if you are capable of doing so"
<br>
<br>When you say: "Are you with me?" It doesn't look like anybody on this thread is "with" you. It appears you are all alone. smile
<br>
<br>I realize at your advanced years it may be difficult for you to understand things unless you take the time to re-read several times. I have a suggestion, go back and re-read the posts so you may make an informed decision. Should this pose a problem, for you, I will do what I can to help you more fully understand. smile
<br>
<br>Don smile (end quotes)
<br>
<br>Don, your hypocritical stance on many issues makes you a poster child for disdain. On this board and any other I've seen you post on, your childish personal attacks always degenerate to this type of nonsense- I wonder why?
<br>
<br>Oh, and by the way, you remember when I said I'd never reply to your posts again? I changed my mind- I just can't resist jumping into the easy openings you leave for criticism. Sometimes you just make it too easy- Hey, but you have a nice day, OK?

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.