In regards to deer populationa in PA. I was raised there and we hunted the North central area around the Renova area. Even then the deer herds were shrinking in all the hardwood areas. Where I lived, in SW PA, you hardly ever seen a deer. Now in SW Pa, they are so thick that it isn't day goes by you do not see 5 or 6 hit by autos in a 5 mile stretch where my folks and brother live. There is a lot of reclaimed strip mines in the area that provide perfect habitat. They are breeding like rabbits. It's not uncommon to see triplet fawns. Twins are the norm. The only thing there is more of is turkeys.
<br>
<br>I agree with N.O. that a forum needs added for LR shooting discipline. I don't agree with hunting that way and surely can't stop it, so education is the next best thing.
<br>
<br>I ran off at the mouth the other day, and I apologize. Sometimes I impress myself a lot more than I do otherfolks

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles