Badger,
<br>
<br>Point out who attacked who, will you?
<br>
<br>NO did the attacking, not me smile
<br>
<br>I am merely trying to explain the point, which the old guy obviously did not get. He seems to disagree with most everything posted on this thread. Maybe he is lonely and needs some attention.
<br>
<br>Perhaps you need to go back and look what I said in my first post on this thread. I merely agreed with one of the long range hunters about the noise (at close range) scaring the heck out of the deer. Then your old buddy comes on and attacks me,,,,and this is ok with you? I didn't mention NO in my first post on this thread. In fact I didn't mention any name/handle at all with regards to the noise at close range.
<br>
<br>Perhaps you and your buddies are just out to harass people just for fun. That was not my intention, but it seems to be yours.
<br>
<br>Add something usefull to the thread, versus attacking me, if your capable of doing so.
<br>
<br>I read what the long range hunters have posted with interest because what they are saying is of interest, to me. If somebody doesn't agree with what is said, thats fine, but when this old timer attacks for no reason at all, that merely proves his ignorance. If he is going to START dishing it out, he should at the least have thick enough skin to get it back.
<br>
<br>Don smile

Groove Bullets - Get in the Groove