Well I can't condemn a man,for doing the very things I enjoy too. Killing is killing in my book. Some term it different,alternate implements are used,but the focal point is the same. I don't feel the need to apologize,for trying my damndest to fill tags,in the manner I choose. Especially when all of that,is well within legal restrictions.
<br>
<br>My life isn't spent trying to sway some fence straddler,to come on over to my way of thinking. Nobody can make someone who doesn't want to Hunt,become a Hunter. All you can do,is open windows of opportunity and allow those inclined to get a taste of what it's all about and decide for themselves.
<br>
<br>So if a guy wants to Fly Fish while I'm Drift Fishing,I could care less. That many deem Rifle Hunting as unsportsmanlike,compared to Archery,causes me zero grief. Just because I couldn't personally man a treestand for 8hrs without going nuts,doesn't mean there should be legislature to preclude their use,to satisfy my selfish wishes.
<br>
<br>Nor do I think I'm so smart,that I should write a Rule Book for others to blindly follow,to humor my whim.
<br>
<br>My deepest concerns are in regards to the Bozos that practice little and are blazing away at everything they can get a crack at. That regardless of anything. They are the littering slobs,that have zero respect for personal property or anything else in general.
<br>
<br>To ride some guys that have found a niche that suits them and they are adept at,seems ridiculous in the extreme. And a damn shame in general.
<br>
<br>Your mileage may vary..................
<br>
<br>

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."