DC, -- you are not trying to promote long range hunting over here instead of on your own board? Congratulations. You will find most of the hunters over here are just plain old hunters, trying to make ends meet and save enough for the next hunting trip. Most can't afford a guided trip much less even a $2000 rifle. Don't think a new hunter can afford what you are selling but will try his new Savage 308 out at a mere close 500 yards.You are doing a great job of undermining what we are trying to teach the younguns, ethics, responsibility, morality. To shoot at targets at any range is interesting, fascinating, sport, and condoned by all, to shoot at a living thing at your ranges, irresponsible and immoral in MY opinion. A wounded deer can start running, are you telling me you can shoot running game at a 1000 yards. You are selling BS!!
<br>I respect the equipment, the range, the time and money involved to get to your point, BUT not at a live target, only contempt. NO flame, just honest opinion from a hunter that cares about our game. Have you ever seen an elk hobbling through the timber with one leg dangling from a bad shot? It doesn't stop there, the pain and suffering from the magots and infection bring it down where it starves to death or eaten alive by ants and predators. I don't want that on my conscience, I do care about our game, they are not just a toy for the wealthy,(or anyone), to play games with. JMHO and does not reflect how any of the others around this campfire feel, just ME, I speak for no one. Just because it's legal at this point, doesn't make it right. They outlawed live pigeon shoots a long time ago. -- no

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!