Quote "For those that don't beleive you or THINK in their narrow minds that you aren't hunting,,,,,,,let em think whatever they want. It's to bad that such narrow minded people exhist."
<br>(I didn't correct the spelling.)
<br>
<br>Don, making a statement like that in light of the preceding posts surely does not need any names mentioned to know to whom you are referring.
<br>
<br>As to your last (Please God, make it the last!!!) post , quote "Add something useful to the thread, versus attacking me, if your capable of doing so." (Syntax not corrected either.), I respectfully refer you to my first post on this thread. I make no pretensions as to my shooting skills, neither do I condemn those who choose to hunt in a manner different to my own. I do not, however, see the need to throw myself prone and fawn all over these gentlemen who choose to take their game at long distances & be in awe of their abilities. They have made in investment in high quality equipment and invest the time in practise to hone their skills. Doesn't mean I would hunt in that manner, assuming my eyesight and equipment were up to the task. You will notice if you read my first post, that I was not at all critical of long range shooting, rather I was interested to learn more about it. I responded to your drivel simply because I believe that debate should be conducted with good old fashioned manners. You stepped over the line & obviously I'm not alone in my opinion. badger.
<br>
<br>"Never wrestle with a pig, he will enjoy it, you will get dirty."

Last edited by badger; 02/26/02.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12