Man alive you boys are sure putting ideas in my old head. Things I never considered before. Ten to 12 K for a gun, yard long barrels! Cartridges that burn powder by the peck. Optics you can look over the horizon with! And cost the down payment on a Chevy.
<br>Whole shooting match is so heavy it takes a man and
<br>a boy and a pack mule to tote.
<br>I got me an idea! I am going to write over to Russia or Overyonderstan or some other Stan and see if I can't get me a surplus ICBM. I hear tell those folks are hard up for cash and selling cheap. Probably get a good one that belonged to a little old commisar who only used it on Linen's birthday and kept it in the garage all the time.
<br>Now, Sirs, I could just set up in the back yard and find out how to get on the net for some of those space pictures that will show up a match box from space! Maybe even come up with one of those unmanned spy airplanes that send back television pictures. Slightly used and all AAA holes bondoed but not painted. Sort of a rough and ready cammo scheme. Old deer never see what was circling around him like a chicken hawk! Now any deer inside a couple of thousand miles ain't safe from me! No Sir. Just see one I like on my cold war surplus East German monitor ( German's make the best optics don't they?) and light off my ICBM. Well, I can see it now! In just a couple of minutes there goes a mushroom cloud and that old deer will be microwaved and even glow in the dark for the week or so it will take me to walk over there and collect his carcass. Mount him on the wall and have a combination trophy and night light.
<br>One thing I haven't researched, will I need to purchase an out of state license for each state that my ICBM transits or just one for the impact area?
<br>[Linked Image]
<br>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati