I'm tired of all this pussy footing around you guys are doing so you don't hurt the feelings of these so called long range hunters. The type of people that indulge in this sort of activity is no better than all the rest of the so called hunters that put hunting in a bad light. Everyone of you out there knows this is wrong. Every time the media talks about poachers, jack lighters, people that shoot trophies and take only the antlers, they refer tp them as hunters. They put them into the same class as you and I. When they find out about these guys , they will do the same thing. Maybe you don't know this, but the futureof hunting rest with a large segment of the populace that does not hunt, but neither thinks it good or bad. Every time some group does something like this, the anti hunters have another nail in the coffin to sway that segment of the populace.
<br> They themselves know it is wrong or hey wouldn't spend so much effort defending themselves. The only thing they invest in this are thier egos so they will have bragging rights as to how far they can kill an animal. Too lazy to get off thier duffs and learn woodsmanship, stalking techniques and everything else we all learned in our aprenticeship.Given enough money, we could all buy the asme equipment, and most could do the same thing. Maybe you won't say they are not welcome here, but I will. In my world there is no place for this type of killing. And if Don Knows wants to take a shot a me , go ahead, I don't have quite as long a tooth as No, and I won't be as mannerly

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles