Well lookie here, Rick we have just acquired a new board for you, LONG RANGE. while I for one will never condone shooting at animals at such ranges it's easy to see some people have an interest in long range shooting and the investment in equipment to do it. Bet Rick will create a board for you right here. We don't know where your board was but seems like it moved over here, glad to have you, welcome aboard. Sounds like there is much knowledge amoung you for your sport and everyone is willing to share it, good for you. When it comes down to it, I think most will drop out because of the time and expense involved but I also believe you are creating many hunters who will be trying shots almost impossible for them to make a good clean humane kill. These hunters will with their real everyday department store hunting rifles be trying any shot presented because, like you say, they are doing it why shouldn't I, it's legal.
<br>Rick what you say, you build these guys a fireplace and let them build their fire under their topic for all who are interested.

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!