NO,
<br>
<br>Back from a long/cold and fruitless 2hr. boat ride,trying to get to work today(impossible). I just put on a pot of coffee and figured I'd head to this thread,'cuz I kew it would be colorful.
<br>
<br>I can't answer for anybody but myself and I do what interests me. I've killed critters at 10yds and I've killed them farther than what you'd likely deem as appropriate distance. Dead is dead and I've no qualm with dealing death up close,or stretching her a tad,if conditions are favorable.
<br>
<br>The cyanide gun is a far stretch from anything I've mentioned,besides being illegal. I don't see a critter I want and back up from it,to add some sort of "challenge" to the harvest.
<br>
<br>Every situation is unique unto itself. Sometimes I'll happily pass an opportunity,other times I'll shoot without reservation. Practice,experience and good equipment are my focal point. That others choose may choose a different path,in the punching of their tags,is of zero concern to me.
<br>
<br>We all gotta sleep in our own beds and I sleep well...............
<br>
<br>

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."