Ain’t figured out pictures yet, that’s gonna have to wait for WiFi.

Only 50 miles today, lost three hours of prime time waiting out the storm. Rolled into Sisterdale on the Guadalupe River with two hours of useful light remaining, 15 miles to Luckenbach, but the sky said thunderstorms building.in that direction.

So I stopped at the bar and tossed down O’Doull’s like they was soda pop, shooting the breeze in good company. Camped out under a bridge tonight, high up above the flood line. I know this is Texas and all, but I hope this friggin’ cattle drive weather cuts me some slack until I can get to dry country.

Planning on an early start tomorrow, stopping short like this, it’s 75 miles from here to Mason TX.

Only one prick driver today, guy in a pickup on the Sisterdale road, two lanes, no traffic, wants to see how close he can get his mirror to my left shoulder, me already riding the white line at the edge of the asphalt. Guys like that never stop after doing stuff like that.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744