Advice needed, opinions requested.

OK, my degree of bicycle studlyness has already been demonstrated, I rode my bike to New Mexico. Enough people are impressed, I have a story to tell the kids when school opens up.

The guy up in Great Falls Montana where I am headed was the best man at my wedding, we are like family. I wasn’t originally planning to ride to Lubbock, I didn’t know his wife would still be here. But she is ( finishing up a six-week course).

She will be done Saturday morning, we both could be in Great Falls Sunday morning July 7th, I would have 30 days left to start over and do a 1,000 - 2,000 mile loop (depending on terrain and my ability to traverse it).based out of Great Falls,

So I gotta decide....

a) Stay the present course to be able to say “Ya, I rode my bike all the way to fuggin’ Yellowstone.”

Or.....

b) Help my friend’s wife on the thousand-mile drive home, be in Great Falls Sunday, start over.

My friend’s wife would much prefer I help her drive back.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744