I'll take a Scheel's gun department over a modern-day Cabela's gun department any day of the week. I just don't go to the soccer ball section.............. Cabela's has always had a women's section in their larger stores...............

The original Cabela's gun shop in downtown Sidney, NB was a great place to shop for guns and reloading equipment in the 1970's. Then they went big time and the luster fell off quickly for me. The original store was a merchandise showroom on the street level, a gun shop that you entered by walking down one flight of stairs from street level and the second story of the building above street level was Cabela's early mail order supply/warehouse for what they sold via catalog.

Times have changed and what was once a robust Cabela's slowly slid even further down the road to ruin and since BP bought them, the slide steepened considerably. Cabela's clothing was worth buying in the past. Not the same can be said for the BP products now in Cabela's stores.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ