Originally Posted by deflave
Seems to me he was really (ahem).... well prepared.

Almost got it, the ahem is usually put in quotes as in “ahem”. Turns out it’s in been use since the mid-18th Century but usage really took off since the 1970’s.

Anyways on the topic of the velocity of motorhomes I seen one swaying while pulling a car down Mach3 Hill yesterday so fast it warped into hyperspace before my eyes.

Camped out in Mosquito Acres Redneck RV and Trailer Park fer $20 in Helena last night, but the maintenance guy was kind enough to hook up a long extension chord to bring electric out to my tent and the water in the showers is hot, and there’s a lot of it.

First place I stopped was the new KOA but they ain’t set up for tents yet.

They wanted FIFTY-SEVEN DOLLARS per night for a RV slot with the usual amenities. I suppose that shouldn’t be surprising given I’m paying 20 per for just a tent and power over here at Redneck Central but that works to a whole mortgage payment per month.

Never thought about the costs of ownership/use of those before. My friends in Great Falls are in the process of getting one as I speak, Plan B if I don’t jet back to Texas is to meet them north and west of Cody in a couple of weeks.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744