Originally Posted by tnscouter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Could happen. How could I visit Montana with cycling to the Hi-Line? Seriously running out of time here tho, my bike ships out Monday, however far I get my buddy is gonna come get me, drive me back to GF.

I would like to ride to the Canuck border but I dunno that time permits.

Bird, I could ship you my triathlon bike, it cuts through the wind like a hot knife cuts through butter, and you could make it back to TEXAS before classes start.

You’d be coasting downhill literally all the way home…and you’d swear you never mashed a pedal. LOL.

Aluminum frame with carbon forks and handle bars that absorb the road roughness, and a graphite beam supporting the seat that makes you feel like you’re sitting / riding in a German suspension car. Literally soaks up the road roughness before it gets to the body. Bladed spokes cut through the wind like a hot knife cuts through butter.

P.S. They outlawed it on the circuit, because it had such a competitive edge over the competition.

P.S.S. I can make you go faster, and faster…like the 6-million dollar man.

P.S.S.S. Get your buddy with the Motorhome to run support for you, and you ride without the additional weight of your bags, and you’ll literally fly home…I’ll guarantee.

ElkSlayer91: What kind of bike-Softride? -tnscouter

I'll go with - Specialized Allez Sprint

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost