Originally Posted by deflave
Sal,

I will try and use more words.

Apologies.

Do you need a tutor Sir?

I am available at your behest to indoctrinate you in the correct and timely usage of the language of the land..............the land North of the border for next 2 or three years at least.

Should you not desire to avail yourself of a personal instructor in the fine art of usage of an abundant vocabulary, I am positive I can find links to sources of literature (books and such in case that word is unknown to you) that might provide you with a jumping off point in your effort to please other Hunter's Campfire forum readers by increasing the word count in your posts.

It really isn't hard to use more words than necessary to get a point across, or to expound on a topic. Great authors and orators have been doing it for millennia, in various languages and forms. From such classics as the Illiad, The Epic of Gilgamesh, and such, right up to Tom Clancy and Steven King novels, and let's not forget Gabriel Garcia Marquez and other foreign writers.

Travis, Dave,Clark etc, you might be taken more seriously around here if you were to become a bit more verbose. Some folks here appear to be under the impression that you are joking around on many occasions. Especially in your replies to certain other members here. It's possible you are being misunderstood due to the paucity of nouns, verbs, and prepositions in your posts.

Geno

PS, I laugh at some of the memes you toss out.............or are the GIFs? Vids?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?