Covered so much ground/taken so many photos in the last three days I hardly know where to begin....

The part of the Great Falls what ain't been covered up....

[Linked Image]

Heading south out of Great Falls into a stiff headwind, somewhere in this photo is a buffalo jump and a bridge used to film a scene in "The Untouchables"....

This was around 3pm on a Monday, note how packed with traffic I 15 was, pretty much the way its been the whole time....

[Linked Image]

Further along, the water is the Missouri, in the background was the first notable climb.

[Linked Image]

Up that hill, a scenic lookout....

[Linked Image]

Further along, homes along the Missouri, the current is swift, Louis and Clark and Co. musta worked their a$$es off to pole against it.

[Linked Image]

My home for the night, the rest area just short of Craig. Rain was forecast so I slept on the ground behind the bike. I can sleep most anywhere but an inflatable pillow sure helped. Unpacked my 40F rated sleeping bag and used it like a blanket.

[Linked Image]

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744