Originally Posted by FishN4Eyes
A good place to grab a burger is in Wolf Creek and it's right on your way.

West side of Interstate off the just a little past the end of the off-ramp on the right side. Used to be The Frenchman and Me but they changed the name. Maybe Shotgun Annie's or something like that.

I live south of Helena in Clancy so PM me if you get in a bind.

Safe travels, you're getting a lot of shxx but I've been enjoying reading about your journey so keep it up.

Originally Posted by FishN4Eyes
A good place to grab a burger is in Wolf Creek and it's right on your way.

West side of Interstate off the just a little past the end of the off-ramp on the right side. Used to be The Frenchman and Me but they changed the name. Maybe Shotgun Annie's or something like that

Rolled into Craig about 8:30, rolled out about 11, which is how long catching up on photos and the net can take. More’n an hour to cover 6 miles to Wolf Creek, which is what a stiff headwind can do, even took off my hat and ties on the bike ‘cause it was acting like a sail. Only good thing about this headwind is ya don’t gotta brake on the downhills.

It is Shotgun Annies, tho the proprietor was kind enough to send me over to the Oasis Bar because they have WiFi. Turns out WiFi at the Oasis got took out by lightning on the 4th and ain’t back yet. So here I am at Annie’s again. Fish n chips, just excellent cool

I just had a burger in Craig but this is my last big calorie stop of the day. 1pm now, Nine hours of useful light remaining, i always do my best riding afternoon/evening.

Much impressed by old school Montanans cool

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744