Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by John55
I use them because that is my preferred shot, and I know they will deliver. If I wanted something more conventional I'd use a North Fork or Swift, if choosing from currently available bullets.
I quit NPs 25yrs ago, they really never impressed me all that much, either for accuracy or busting thru a lot of bone. If they make others happy then by all means they should use them. I'm only concerned about what I use!

This. The NPs are good bullets, used them a lot in Africa on my first trip in my 300, but like John mentioned, accuracy is not on a par with the TTSXs and they've all opened up on me. In fact, I was all ready to use 210 Partitions in my 338 for leopard, but accuracy was just not consistent whilst the TTSXs were, and at 2800 plus, they open very nicely.

TTSX are very easy to get to shoot. Partitions have been hit or miss for me. However, if a gun won't shot BT'S I get rid of it and a BT will do 90% of what a part in will provided it's one of the heavy jacket versions like the 180 30 caliber is.