Originally Posted by BWalker
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by smallfry

What a POS. Controlling someone's property is theft. Also, why shoot a dog with a pellet gun?

First, repeated discussions with the neighbor re his dog got me nowhere. To quote him, "If you wouldn't leave your door open hit wouldn't come into your house." The dog knocked my daughter down as she was going outside. The county has a leash law and the dog was running loose in violation of that law. I had every right to take the dog to the pound.

As to shooting the two dogs with a pellet gun, I did so because I didn't have a .22 loaded and handy. Protecting the life of my cats is allowed by law. Those dogs were also running loose in violation of the leash laws and frequently chased people walking down the road, including my daughters when they were getting on or off the school bus, as well as horses being ridden and other livestock. Several other neighbors had already talked to Animal Control about them. When my wife and I walked the circle I would take a small bat along because of these dogs. The owner finally had to get rid of them.

Of course you would have let the dogs kill your pets and maul your daughters without doing anything. Right.

A cat guy and a Subaru owner...awesome!

The cats were for my daughters. Both are long gone, as is the Subaru.

Now I drive a Ford Focus, F150 and Explorer.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that Mule Deer lied.

Show you have a clue by providing a link to the thread in which I claim - correctly, btw - that he did.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.