Originally Posted by smokepole

It's hilarious how you can whine about personal attacks, "facts" and "evidence" and then turn around and call everyone else "Mule Deer Groupies" in the same breath. Does that not strike you as ironic?

Here's a fact for you (two actually): Mule Deer will always be one of the few posters here who, when you read what he writes about guns, you can take it to the bank. Not just opinions, but things he tested and reported on.

You on the other hand will always be one of those guys who writes a bunch of stuff that no one cares to read.

And the outcome of your little argument here will not change that one iota. Because no one gives a sh** about the facts.

Fixed that one for you too.

I don't care what Mule Deer writes about guns but I do care that he lied. No one cares to examine the facts. I suspect that is because they know what they would find if they did. Simply amazing.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.