Originally Posted by T_Inman
When I was hunting in Africa there was a couple there from somewhere in northern BC, stone sheep country kind of north BC, and they had thick stereotypical "eh" and "aboot" Canadian dialects.

Nice folks they were, but hard to understand. I don't reckon I have ever crossed paths with another Canadian from anywhere west of Ontario that actually talked like that, or at least to that extent.

You have a good night too Dwayne. Stay warm.

T:
Good almost evening to you my cyber friend, I hope you're keeping thawed out too.

Had one water pipe freeze at the eldest daughter's place - that's her voice in the video too - anyways she tried a few things the Old Man suggested and in the fullness of time and with a mighty noise she's got water running once more.

Thanks for the African hunt story, I'm guessing they might have been from the Peace country, of which the inhabitants both consider themselves to be and sound more like Albertans! laugh

It's funny to me that many of the Canucks I talk to think we don't have an accent and I think we've got a few actually so there you go I suppose.

I'm reminded of the time I was at a seminar in Denver and there were folks from all over the States there. Honestly T I even understood the guy from Brooklynn, but felt like an idiot because I had to ask the nice chap from Boston to spell what he'd just said to me as I had no clue what he'd said!

All the best to you once more my friend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"