Originally Posted by Canazes9

No schit?

Really?

What a complex web of BS. Your 1st edit was done before Mule deer commented, you allowed the auto time stamp. After Mule Deer commented you went back and revised your post and unchecked the "show post edited" button (or whatever it says).

You're a lying sack, nobody's buying your crap.

David

Believe what you want. Mule deer's statement was "Yes, Coyote Hunter did edit a couple of his early posts on this thread, a day or so afterward. Some of the things he originally stated (and I challenged him on) are no longer there."

I did edit my the first two posts in the thread and the Edit time stamps clearly show the edits were done before Mule Deer's next post.

While I can't prove I didn't edit any other posts in the thread, Mule Deer was talking about my "early posts in the thread", not those that came later. I'm sure Rick could check the database and prove my other posts were not edited because the database likely has a record of post edits whether they are displayed or not. Ask him.

I think it is interesting that Mule Deer has never denied the truth of what I claim, nor has he ever stated just what I was supposed to have changed. He lied. He knows it and so do I.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.