Originally Posted by Canazes9

Jeezus you're a childish idiot. That response says nothing of the kind. It says that if a post was changed it would have the time stamp recorded (if allowed by the user) and that there is no other record of edits. (I edited this post and didn't allow a time stamp).

It isn't difficult or clever - I've already done it twice in this thread. So there is NO PROOF that you did NOT edit you post and not allow a time stamp.

It comes down to your word vs John's and you already know what everyone thinks about that.

David

David -

Sadly for you, you are one of those with I mentioned with reading comprehension problems.

My first question clearly asked if the edit times were recorded even if the poster chose not to display those times. The answer was "yes". Posters have no control over the recording of the edit times, only whether or not those times are displayed at the bottom of the post.

That means if edit times are displayed, as they are in my posts that Mule Deer says I changed, I have no ability to change the time of those posts to a previous point in time.

Which means Mule Deer lied.

He knows it, I know it and what other people think doesn't change that fact.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 05/26/16. Reason: missing "display" added

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.