Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by TwoTrax
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Soon there'll be another 43 pages from Coyote Hunter alone, responding at length to everybody who expressed their doubts.

This from the man who accused me of changing a post after he had responded to it.

The only problem was that, as the post and edit times clearly showed, Mule Deer's claim was an outright lie.

Mule Deer is one of, if not the most respected members on this forum. We are very lucky to have him here. We have lost some very good members here because of people getting pretty brave, (cowardly may be a more accurate term), from behind a keyboard. Dober comes to mind...

I generally avoid these kind of posts that have become all too common on this forum. However in this instance, IMO you owe Mule Deer an apology for such a brash statement. I read this forum for many years before becoming a member and cannot ever recall his being anything other than a gentleman on these pages.

If an apology is owed it is to me by Mule Deer.

Like the rest of the Mule Deer groupies that attacked me at the time, you blindly take his side without bothering to know the facts. No one has ever made even a feeble attempt to support Mule Deer's claim because the time stamps on the posts don't lie - he did.

I'm pretty sure you can edit a post and not leave any time stamp. Let's see:

David